- Sleeps up to 4 people
A spacious two bedroom northeast facing apartment which sleeps up to 4 people. It opens to a private veranda with spectacular views of Mangawhai Heads. This 1 or 2 bedroom self contained apartment is suitable for couples, groups & families – ideal for extended stays.
- The main bedroom has a queen bed, the second bedroom has a queen & single bed.
- The lounge and main bedroom opens to veranda with sea views.
- Full kitchen – dishwasher, fridge/freezer, gas hob, microwave, bench-top oven & BBQ.
- Bathroom with shower and separate toilet. Complimentary tea & coffee.
- Off street parking with one car park per unit and free WiFi.
A ground floor, 1 bedroom apartment, with a living area opening to a west facing courtyard that gets the afternoon sun. Sleeps max 3 people.
There is no sea view from this apartment.
- Bedroom has one queen bed & a single bed in lounge/dining area.
- Wheelchair accessible apartment opening to courtyard area, no sea view.
- Ensuite wet room bathroom with shower & toilet.
- Complimentary tea & coffee.
- Combined Kitchenette and lounge which opens to west facing courtyard. Microwave oven, fridge/freezer, benchtop oven, toaster, kettle. BBQ available.
- Flat screen TV, DVD player
- Electric blankets and heating in winter
- Free WiFi internet and one off street car park per unit.
Sleeps up to 3 people
- 2 people max – King bed
The Clipper B&B Room is a north east facing room on the top floor of the lodge which opens to a private veranda with table and seating offering spectacular sea views.
- King bed (sleeps max 2 people),
- Fridge with tea and coffee making facilities in room,
- Flat screen TV, heating, electric blankets,
- Private bathroom opposite the room with shower, toilet and vanity. Bathrobes provided,
- A choice of cooked or continental breakfast included in the tariff,
- The shared guest areas include a guest lounge and TV reading lounge,
- Off street parking and free Wifi internet.
The Beachcomber B&B room is a cosy north east facing room that opens onto a private veranda with seating and superb sea views. Sleeps max 2 people.
- Queen bed and small ensuite bathroom,
- Flat screen TV, heating and electric blanket,
- Fridge available with complimentary tea/ coffee and cookies in the lounge,
- Cooked or continental breakfast included in the tariff.
- Bed and breakfast guests have use of a TV & reading area as well as a guest lounge which opens to sea views with music, reading material and games to enhance your stay.
Sleeps max 2 people – Queen size bed
Free Wifi and off street parking
” Great place, brilliant views and excellent service” – J Jansen – Denmark
Mangawhai Lodge is a popular base to discover the treasures of North Auckland and Northland or stop off on route to Bay of Islands.
Stroll to cafe/bar/ restaurants, a championship golf course is across the road and walking access to the harbour 400 metres from Mangawhai Lodge.
Ask about our whole house booking rate: Sleep max 12 people.
Check in 3pm onwards or by arrangement
Check out 10.30am
Enquire about our mid winter special deals
Visa and MasterCard accepted
Bookings cancelled up to 7 days prior to arrival will incur a cancellation fee equal to the full stay. Xmas/New Year Period: 25 December – 5 January: Cancellation policy comes into effect 42 days prior to arrival and is equal to 50% of the total amount until 14 days prior to arrival when the full amount will be due if cancellation occurs.